How OSMOUK Post Fix works
The two-part component foam works with many materials including fence posts, garden lights, post boxes, signs, sports posts and poles, such a basketball, football, volleyball and tennis. The instructions for OSMOUK Post Fix are easy to follow, meaning anyone can give it a try:
How to use OSMOUK Post Fix:
7 step guide to OSMOUK Post Fix success –
- Dig a hole. Make sure there is no water standing in the hole.
- Prepare the mixture by mixing Part A and Part B.
- Shake the bottle for 20 seconds.
- Pour the solution into the hole, with the post firmly in place.
- Watch the solution expand in the hole, securing the post in the desired position.
- Cut away any excess solution.
- Cover with sand.
When digging your hole we recommend using the Draper Fence Post Auger 6″ from Wickes, to create the perfect size hole to maximise the strength of OSMOUK Post Fix
Have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page? Check out our FAQ’s.