How To Use OSMOUK Post Fix
Buy Post Fix Online From £9.99 +VAT
Fence Post Example Video
How OSMOUK Post Fix Works
Easy to Use Concrete Alternative
The two-part component foam is a fast-setting concrete alternative expanding foam, which works with a variety of materials including;
- Fence posts
- Garden lights
- Post boxes
- Signs and banner poles
- Sports posts and poles, such a basketball, football, volleyball and tennis
The instructions for OSMOUK Post Fix are very easy to follow, making it easy for anyone to use. Follow the steps below for a perfect installation, every time.
Find a Supplier
7 Step Guide To OSMOUK Post Fix Success
- Dig a hole. Make sure there is no water standing in the hole.
- Prepare the mixture by mixing Part A and Part B.
- Shake the bottle for 20 seconds.
- Pour the solution into the hole, with the post firmly in place.
- Watch the solution expand in the hole, securing the post in the desired position.
- Cut away any excess solution.
- Cover with sand.
Note: When digging your hole, we recommend using the Draper Fence Post Auger 6″ from Wickes, to create the perfect size hole to maximise the strength of OSMOUK Post Fix
Have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page?
Check out our FAQ’s.